Terms and Conditions
By using this web site you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of Use as per this Agreement. In relation to this agreement CIBIS refers to both CIBIS International Pty Ltd (ABN 58 126 017 310) and Corporate Internet Business Information Systems Pty Ltd (ABN: 24 084 337 084).
Your access to and use of the xpect.com.au website is subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use whether or not you become a customer of CIBIS.
CIBIS may review and update this Agreement at any time and any such revisions will be made effective immediately and posted on this site. By continuing to use this site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
You acknowledge that materials posted on this website are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights for both CIBIS and/or its customers and as such are governed by all applicable laws and regulations.
In using this website, you AGREE:
- To provide accurate information to CIBIS about the nature of any enquiry you may make.
- that use of the website provided to you by CIBIS is at your own risk.
- the website may from time to time provide access to the Internet and/or other websites which do not belong to CIBIS. A link to another website does not indicate that CIBIS endorses the policies, content or products available from that website and CIBIS accepts no responsibility for any content on any third party website.
- that information provided to CIBIS for the benefit of its customers or potential customers is posted in good faith and that it is the responsibility of the user to check the validity of such information.
- that whilst content is believed to be accurate, complete and current at the time of publishing on this website, CIBIS and its related companies, affiliates, licensors or licensees and their respective directors, officers, employees or agents make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the information contained on this website (including in relation to any products or services) and to the extent permitted by law, will not be liable for any loss, cost or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of the information, or the inability to use the information, including errors, omissions, interruptions, deletion of email or files, viruses, delays in transmission or operation, or failure of performance of online services.
- While all care is taken to ensure this website and email transmissions are free from viruses, CIBIS cannot warrant that it is free from viruses, worm, trojans and recommends you use appropriate antivirus technologies.
- That CIBIS does not warrant that access to the website will be error free or uninterrupted, nor warrant the results received by using these services. CIBIS does not guarantee specific times or duration of connectivity, or any specific speed of access to the online services. The online services are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis.
In using this website, you agree NOT to:
- impersonate any other person, or provide false information in connection with using the website.
- use the Xpect website to send unsolicited advertisements for goods or services of any kind (spamming) including sending mass mailings, chain letters, or promote pyramid schemes.
- post or transmit via this web site any material that is unlawful, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, threatening, pornographic, or which violates or infringes the rights of others (including their privacy and intellectual property rights) or encourages conduct that would give rise to civil or criminal proceedings.
Please note that the permission granted to use material on the website terminates automatically if you breach any of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Security and Personal Information
CIBIS takes its obligations regarding website security, the protection of data, identity and the privacy of its clients and users very seriously.
Although we may collect information about website users including their name, current and previous email addresses, telephone numbers, shopping behaviour and online activities, this information is only used in conjunction with us fulfilling our service obligations to you and will not be shared with any third party. The only exception is when we are required to disclose or reveal specific information about you to a third party as required by law or relevant directions and orders issued by the Australian Communications Authority (ACA) or other duly constituted court/legal body.